Senior Quantity Surveyor
Due to continued expansion in Asia a leading structural steel contractor requires an experienced and capable Senior Quantity Surveyor to join it's Hong Kong office. This a site based role on a large scale construction project and you will be reporting to the project Commercial Manager.
A large scale construction project based in Hong Kong
Responsibilities and Duties
- Contract administration of projects including the preparation and submission of variations:
- Maintenance of all commercial registers
- Monthly preparation and submission of progress applications for the project
- Liaise with project and accounts staff to compile all relevant information.
- Participation in tender submissions where required.
- Represent the company in a professional and ethical manner at all times
- Identify and minimise risks for the company and protect the company’s interests
- Provide progress reports to senior management as requested
Desired Skills and Experience
- Track record of working in Hong Kong as a Quantity Surveyor
- Experience working on structural steel projects is an advantage but not essential
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Competent IT skills and industry software knowledge
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Professional qualification such as MRICS/MHKIS is an advantage
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A well known and reputable structural steel specialist working on a large construction project in Hong Kong and various other projects within the wider Asia region.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary
- Generous yearly bonus scheme
- Medical insurance
- Future career development opportunities