Senior Quantity Surveyor
Working as a Senior QS/Contracts Manager with a reputable M&E contractor you will be site based working on Hong Kong projects. You will be working within the M&E division and will have management responsibilities.
Various M&E related projects throughout Hong Kong
Responsibilities and Duties
- Monitor and control the commercial contract management activities
- Manage QS issues and provide contractual advice
- Attending monthly site meetings with client discussing progress and project concerns relating to the mechanical and electrical (M&E).
- Review and implement the provisions of the contract with the respective parties.
- Prepare monthly M&E cost reports detailing cash-flow and liabilities
- Producing monthly valuations and agreeing the sums due for M&E works
- Monitoring of contract programme detailing matters affecting progress and advising client of implications.
- Manage junior staff
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience working as a Quantity Surveyor
- Experience working within an M&E Contractor in Hong Kong
- Strong negotiation and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Strong IT skills
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Chartered status or other recognised accredited membership is an advantage
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A highly reputable contractor who specialises in M&E projects in Hong Kong.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary
- Yearly bonus scheme
- Medical plan
- Length of service rewards
- In house training and development opportunities