Senior Quantity Surveyor
A Senior Quantity Surveyor with rail experience is required to work on site at the Isle of Grain in Kent. You will be a Senior Quantity Surveyor working on rail construction works required for transportation of fuel filled freight wagons to Heathrow from the Isle of Grain.
You will be a Senior Quantity Surveyor working on rail construction works required for transportation of fuel filled freight wagons to Heathrow from the Isle of Grain.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee key contractors on site
- Negotiation and contract formulation
- Review the Preparation of cost plans
- Handling post tender qualification documents & procedures
- Preparation of recommendations for award of contractor packages
- Attending meetings with clients
- Management if required, of both Quantity Surveyors and Measurement Technicians
- Assist or manage the reviewing of claims
Desired Skills and Experience
- Quantity Surveying experience in rail
- Experience working on site
- Consultancy or Main Contractor background
- Degree or equivalent is strongly preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is an international construction consultancy that provides services to all sectors of the construction industry worldwide.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offers a competitive salary and package.