Senior Quantity Surveyor
A Senior Quantity Surveyor with highways or general civils experience is required to join a major international consultancy in a site based role in Kent. You will be a Senior Quantity Surveyor on the construction of a large lorry park just off the M20.
You will be a Senior QS on the construction of a large lorry park just off the M20 in Kent. The aim of this construction project is to ease congestion on the motorway.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee key contractors on site
- Negotiation and contract formulation
- Review the Preparation of cost plans
- Handling post tender qualification documents & procedures
- Preparation of recommendations for award of contractor packages
- Attending meetings with clients
- Management if required, of both Quantity Surveyors and Measurement Technicians
- Assist or manage the reviewing of claims
Desired Skills and Experience
- Quantity Surveying experience in highways as a preference, or other general civils
- Experience working for a consultancy or main contractor
- Degree or equivalent is strongly preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is an international construction consultancy that provides services to all sectors of the construction industry worldwide.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offers a competitive salary and package.