Senior Quantity Surveyor
A Unique and Exclusive opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quantity Surveyor with a strong quantity surveying background to work on a £30m Hospital modification in Kent, near Canterbury. You will join an existing Quantity Surveying team on the project. The company offer fast track progression to Directorship within 5 – 7 years when you can become an Equity Partner of the business and lead from the front.
You will be a Senior Quantity Surveyor on a £30m Hospital Modification in Kent.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Shown experience as a Quantity Surveyor in the building sector
- Cost Planning Experience
- Pre and Post Contract experience
- Self-Motivated and proactive attitude
- Good organization skills, ability to multi-task, and be a team player
- Experience with computer based estimating software is desirable
- Main Contractor background is considered
- Degree or equivalent in Quantity Surveying or similar discipline is desired
- Chartered status (MRICS) is preferred however candidates with good experience and drive are also considered.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company are a unique employer that promote unrivalled career progression and scope to be responsible for your own team, within a growing company should you show the desire and skills to succeed.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a competitive salary with benefits, and reward their staff when quality work is shown.