Senior Quantity SurveyorRef MAX8207 Job Posted 05/06/2019 Region London Location Kingston Upon Thames, London Salary £50,000 - £60,000 + package Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Steve Thomas
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a construction consultancy in South West London. You will perform the role of Senior Quantity Surveyor on a variety of projects up to £15m in value in the public and private sectors, including university, other education, leisure, museums, and local authority projects.
You will perform the role of Senior Quantity Surveyor on a variety of projects up to £15m in value in the public and private sectors, including university, other education, leisure, museums, and local authority projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Act in a client facing role taking the cost management lead on projects
- Be able (or learn) to perform Project Management & Employers Agent duties
- Feasibility studies
- Preparation of tender reports
- Analysis, evaluation/assessment of tender reports
- Negotiation and contract formulation
- Review the Preparation of cost plans
- Handling post tender qualification documents & procedures
- Preparation of recommendations for award of contractor packages
- Contract Administration
Desired Skills and Experience
- Client facing experience
- Consultancy or Main Contractor backgrounds are both considered, with a clear motive to work for a consultancy and understanding of the requirements essential
- Pre and Post contract experience
- Buildings sector experience
Member of the RICS
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company are a construction consultancy with offices spread across various regions across the UK. They have fantastic progression opportunities within, and are very much opposed to the “bum on seat” employee culture, with employees gaining exposure to a wide variety of projects and duties not only limited to Quantity Surveying.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company pay a very competitive salary and package.
- Senior Quantity Surveyor Central London - £60,000 - £65,000 + package
- Senior Quantity Surveyor Hertfordshire - £50k - £70k + Travel Allowance
- Senior Quantity Surveyor Central London - GBP60,000-70,000 Plus Package
- Senior Quantity Surveyor Central London - GBP 60,000-65,000 Plus Package
- Senior Quantity Surveyor Leicester - £42k - £50k + car allowance + benefits
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend