Senior Quantity Surveyor
Projects will vary throughout the built environment, with an initial focus on public sector education projects as Senior Quantity Surveyor. Project values range up to £20m -£25m and will include education re-builds, refurbishments, and fit outs. The company will also be entering into the private sector in the medium term so private sector experience is seen as beneficial, but not essential.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage pre and post contract elements on projects as Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Act as the commercial lead managing multiple projects simultaneously depending on size of the project
- Contract administration
- Ensure deadlines are met through a premium cost and project management service
- Handle claims and disputes as they arise if necessary
- Interface with the client
- Work predominantly with NEC form of contract, as well as JCT form of contract on some occasions
Desired Skills and Experience
- Main Contractor or Consultancy background are both considered
- Experience in the built environment
- Public or Private sector experience
- Client facing experience
- Shown experience of managing projects from a commercial standpoint
- NEC or JCT contract experience
- Degree qualification is preferred
- Chartered Member of RICS OR CIOB
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company are a multi-disciplinary consultancy specialising in a variety of project sectors of varying values. They are a growing organisation with a 2020 vision, and a very strong presence in all areas of the UK.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a competitive salary and package.