Senior Quantity SurveyorRef MAX6429 Job Posted 02/10/2018 Region London Location London Salary £50k - £65k + package Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a global construction consultancy in their London office. Your focus will be on water sector projects, on a major programme involving waste and clean water refurbishments, pipelines, and heavy civil engineering works as the Senior Quantity Surveyor.
You will be working on a major programme in the water / utilities sector as a Senior Quantity Surveyor. Projects will include clean and waste water refurbishment projects, heavy civil engineering, pipelines.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will be responsible for the following duties as Senior Quantity Surveyor:
- Working closely with multidisciplinary teams from the client perspective
- Managing the contractors on site as the Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Assessing, understanding, and assisting in the delivery of pre and post contract services as Quantity Surveyor
- Validation of cost structures
- Production of accurate cost estimates
- Providing interim payment applications
- Giving procurement advice
- Assessing variations and working on claim assessments, defending contractor claims where necessary
- Cost reporting for clients
- Working closely with the project managers on site
Desired Skills and Experience
- Quantity Surveying background in either the utilities, civil engineering, infrastructure or Oil & Gas sectors are beneficial
- NEC contract experience is preferred but not essential should you show the ability to learn quickly
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or similar construction discipline
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company are a global consultancy in construction, operating in unlimited project sectors across the UK. They maintain a vast network of offices on various continents, and provide unrivalled training, exposure and opportunities to some of the most exciting projects in the UK and worldwide.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a very competitive basic salary and package.
- Senior Quantity Surveyor - PQS London - Circa £45k - £55k + package
- Senior Quantity Surveyor - PQS Birmingham - Circa £36k - £42k
- Senior Quantity Surveyor - PQS Manchester - Circa £36k - £44k + package
- Senior Quantity Surveyor - PQS Bristol - Circa £36k - £42k + package
- Senior Quantity Surveyor - PQS Swindon - Circa £36k - 42k + package
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend