Senior Quantity Surveyor
Summary of Senior Quantity Surveyor Job Vacancy - London
A fantastic Senior Quantity Surveyor Job in London working on Crossrail! Large international contractor with great training and career prospects!
- A fantastic opportunity for a Site Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on the iconic Crossrail project in London.
- Scope includes RC Concrete construction, M&E works, and additional packages of works
Responsibilities and Duties
- Full range of Senior Quantity Surveyor duties including subcontract administration, change control, forecasting, budget control.
- Responsibility for the administration of the NEC Option C contract
Desired Skills and Experience
- Suitable applicants for this challenging Senior Quantity Surveyor role will have experience as a Project or Senior QS on a multi million pound package of works.
- Experience of administering NEC contracts is advantageous
- A degree in Quantity Surveying is desirable
- MRICS, MCIOB or other professional qualification is desirable
Employing Company Overview and Profile
- A major UK and international contractor working on a range of high profile civil engineering, infrastructure, rail, water and other construction projects and frameworks.
- They offer generous salary and benefits package & good training and career progression
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Generous basic salary
- Annual Bonus
- Car or Car Allowance
- Life Insurance & Medical Insurance