Senior Quantity Surveyor
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on the prestigious and unique Kew Gardens project in London. You should be a Senior Quantity Surveyor with a strong Cost Management background, ideally within a PQS environment on building projects.
You will be working on the prestigious and unique Kew Gardens project in London. Project value circa £50m over a 5 year programme.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Act in a client facing role taking the cost management lead on the project
- Lead a team of staff
- Negotiation and contract formulation
- Handling post tender qualification documents & procedures
- Preparation of recommendations for award of contractor packages
- Oversee the commercial aspects of the project
- Attending meetings with the client
- Other duties associated with cost management on the project
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience within a consultancy environment as a Senior Quantity Surveyor is strongly preferred however main contracting background will be considered for those showing the desire and ability to transfer into a consultancy environment
- Experience on building projects is essential
- MRICS essential
- Degree is strongly preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company are an international construction consultancy, operating in all project sectors across the UK and worldwide. They maintain a vast network of offices on various continents, and provide unrivalled training, exposure and opportunities to some of the most exciting projects in the UK and worldwide.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a very competitive basic salary and package.