Senior Quantity Surveyor
Senior Quantity Surveyor job vacancy to be based Manchester to work on the cost management of logistics and warehouse building projects. Pre and post contract Senior Quantity Surveying duties on fast track high value design and build construction projects
Responsibilities and Duties
Senior QS/Quantity Surveyor job duties in Manchester to include:
- Cost management
- Contract management
- Employers agent role & duties
- Liaise and work productively with the Client Project Manager
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous cost management experience, ideally on logistics / warehouse projects is desirable
- Previous contract management experience, ideally of logistics or warehouse type projects preferred
- Experience of the Employers Agent role desired
- Experience of handling the client interface
- Experience of fast track design and build (D&B) projects is desired.
- BSc in Quantity Surveying and MRICS are desirable although not essential
- APC training is offered and is encouraged to be progressed for all Senior Quantity Surveying staff
Employing Company Overview and Profile
This Senior Quantity Surveyor employer is a dynamic multidisciplinary QS, cost management and project management consultancy operating across most of the UK.
They have a strong order book of projects, and specialise in a number of areas that include the logistics, warehouse, distribution, factory and industrial park sector of building and external works construction.
A full client profile will be presented to shortlisted applicants.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
APC training and professional fees paid