Senior Quantity SurveyorRef MAX8113 Job Posted 27/11/2017 Region North and Scotland Location Manchester, Greater Manchester Salary £40,000 - £50,000 + car allowance Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Adam Cadwaladr
A Senior Quantity Surveyor is required to join a leading cost consultancy and quantity surveying practice with an unrivalled reputation in major highways, civil engineering, rail, utilities and building projects, both in the UK and overseas. You will be based from a Manchester office.
You will be working as a Senior Quantity Surveyor on civils and highways projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Measurement and Bills of Quantities
- Negotiation and contract formulation
- Review the Preparation of cost plans
- Handling post tender qualification documents & procedures
- Preparation of recommendations for award of contractor packages
- Attending meetings with clients
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience working on civil engineering projects is essential
- Strong measurement and Bills of Quantities experience
- A relevant degree/qualification in Quantity Surveying
Employing Company Overview and Profile
You will be joining a leading cost consultancy and quantity surveying practice with an unrivalled reputation in major highways, civil engineering, rail, utilities and building projects, both in the UK and overseas.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a competitive salary and car allowance.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend