Senior Quantity SurveyorRef MAX7897 Job Posted 14/12/2017 Region London Location North West London Salary £50k - £65k + Benefits Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
A Senior level Quantity Surveyor with some experience in working for a Demolitions Contractor is required to join a team of staff specialising in demolition work and head up the commercial side of the division. You will be based in North West London and whilst many projects will be in the London region, the company have performed complex demolitions nationwide.
The hiring company are one of the UK's longest and most established demolition firms. Throughout their history, the company have been responsible for carrying out demolitions on some of the most iconic buildings in the UK. Services they provide include:
• Partial demolition; cut and carve works
• On-site crushing and recycling
• Controlled demolition
• Diamond drilling and concrete cutting
• Temporary works, including façade retention
Responsibilities and Duties
This is an important role within the business and as Senior Demolitions Surveyor you will join a team of operational staff and manage the commercial aspect to projects within this division. You will handle pre and post contract duties and work closely with the Project Manager to ensure projects are carried out timely and to budget.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidate's must have prior experience as a Quantity Surveyor for a leading demolitions contractor or have had significant experience in dealing with demolitions as part of larger contracts / projects for a main contractor.
- Candidate's should ideally have strong pre and post contract experience. Ideally including some estimating skills.
- Candidate's will ideally be qualified to Degree level or hold a similar equivalent qualification. However previous experience is valued more importantly than qualifications.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is an established London based Main Contractor capable of carrying out a range of works with blue chip clients around the London region. They specialise particularly in multi level basements, high rise reinforced concrete frames & groundwork's as well as Retail Fit Out projects. The company has a turnover in excess of £75m.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
£50k - £65k (DOE) + Benefits
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend