Senior Quantity Surveyor
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join an international consultancy in Nottingham to work on power / energy projects.
You will be working on projects in the Power / Energy sector as a Senior Quantity Surveyor.
Responsibilities and Duties
Senior Quantity Surveyor Duties and Responsibilities
- Being commercially responsible for projects
- Assessing, understanding, and managing the delivery of pre and post contract services as the Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Managing contracts from the client side
- Managing Main Contractors on site
- Assessing variations and working on claim assessments, defending contractor claims where necessary
- Working closely with multidisciplinary teams
- Cost reporting
- Progress meetings and performance monitoring
- Potentially managing more junior level Quantity Surveyors if required
Desired Skills and Experience
Senior Quantity Surveyor Experience Required
- Experience in the power / energy sector is preferred, though civils / infrastructure project experience is generally sought after
- Main Contractor or Consultancy backgrounds are both applicable
- Degree Qualification in Quantity Surveying, Engineering or similar is desired
- MRICS or MCICES Memberships are desired
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a global construction consultancy that operates on some of the most prestigious projects in the UK and internationally. They are a multi-disciplinary company that offer fantastic progression opportunities and are growing in the UK.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a fantastic salary and package along with a car allowance and other benefits.