Senior Quantity Surveyor
Responsibilities and Duties
The successful candidate will work as the Project Quantity Surveyor and take on typical day to day commercial and contractual duties in a client facing role. The successful candidate will need to be sufficiently experienced to work largely independently with minimum supervision.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong demonstrable client facing skills are essential
- Previous experience on major roads & highways projects is essential
- Previous experience of working in the Middle East is desired but not essential
- A degree or similar equivalent in Quantity Surveying or other related subject is essential
- Membership to a professional body such as the RICS is advantageous but not essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is a leading global Consultancy capable of providing a range of consultancy services as a business including dispute resolution, strategic project management and contract administration. Their Middle East regional business is extremely busy and has major plans for growth over the next 6 - 24 months therefore candidates will benefit from working on major projects and have serious potential for career progression working for a rapidly expanding business.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Circa 3,000 OR's per month + car + medical
Note: Oman is significantly cheaper to live than the likes of Dubai and Doha.