Senior Quantity Surveyor
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a global construction consultancy on the major Sellafield project in Cumbria.
You will be working on the Sellafield project as Senior Quantity Surveyor, using the NEC contract.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will be responsible for the following duties as Senior Quantity Surveyor:
- Working closely with multidisciplinary teams
- Assessing, understanding, and assisting in the delivery of pre and post contract services as Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Validation of cost structures
- Production of accurate cost estimates
- Providing interim payment applications
- Giving procurement advice
- Assessing variations and working on claim assessments
- Cost reporting for clients
- Working closely with the project managers on site
Desired Skills and Experience
- Quantity Surveying background in either the energy, utilities, civil engineering, infrastructure or Oil & Gas sectors are beneficial
- NEC contract experience is strongly desired
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or similar construction discipline
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company are a global consultancy in construction, operating in various project sectors across the UK and worldwide construction market. They maintain a vast network of offices on various continents, and provide unrivalled training, exposure and opportunities to some of the most exciting projects in the UK and overseas.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a very competitive basic salary and package.