Senior Quantity SurveyorRef MAX8415 Job Posted 13/04/2018 Region London Location South London Salary £70k - £90k Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
A Senior Quantity Surveyor capable of commercially managing a new 180 bed hotel project in South London is required to work for a London based main contractor.
The successful candidate will work on the design and construction of a new 180 bed hotel project based in South London.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will work closely with the Director and Project Manager in the delivery of this exciting project, giving commercial advice and typically carrying out duties such as:
·Cost control and management of design and build project
·Preparation of Internal Costs / Value reports on a monthly basis.
·Preparation and Management of Subcontracts suppliers and material Procurement Schedules
·Responsibility for agreeing monthly valuations with Client
·Budget control / materials management
·Ability to negotiate with contractors, suppliers with a view to agree final accounts
·Procurement of sub-contractors and suppliers
·Ability to manage subcontractors accounts/interim valuations
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidates must have a strong bias towards working for main contractors throughout their career
- Experience of working as the commercial lead on multi-million GBP projects is desired. Previous experience on hotel projects would be beneficial but is not essential.
- You will need to demonstrate excellent client relationship skills
- Previous experience in pricing projects
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and budgets
- Candidates will ideally be qualified to Degree level, however candidates with HNC’s or HND’s (or similar equivalents) will be considered
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is a main contractor operating in the London market. Their offices are based in West London. As a business they are a perfect blend of being a family ran business but carrying out major projects, giving potential candidates the opportunity to work on exciting, complex work
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
£70,000 - £90,000 all in salary (dependant on experience)
- Senior Quantity Surveyor Dubai - 42,000 – 47,500 AED’s per Month all in
- Senior Quantity Surveyor Bahrain - 4,000 – 4,750 BD’s per Month all in
- Senior Quantity Surveyor Havant, Hampshire - £50k - £65k + Car
- Senior Quantity Surveyor Didcot, Oxfordshire - £55k - £65k (DOE)
- Senior Quantity Surveyor Leicester, East Midlands - £45k-£50k + car allowance
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend