Senior Quantity Surveyor
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on smart motorway projects from a Southampton office. You should have experience of working on major infrastructure projects (preferably in excess of £150m), and strong NEC contract knowledge. You will be responsible for a full breadth of post contract commercial services, and risk management.
You will be working on smart motorway projects
Responsibilities and Duties
- Post Contract Commercial Management
- Risk Management
- Provide strategic commercial support
- Management of variations and claims
- Procurement processes
- Work closely with the Project Management teams
Desired Skills and Experience
- NEC contract experience
- Commercial Management experience on major infrastructure projects
- Team management experience is preferred
- Experience working for a consultancy, main contractor or client side organisation
- MRICS, or MICES
- Degree qualified
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company are an international construction consultancy, operating in all project sectors across the UK and worldwide. They maintain a vast network of offices on various continents, and provide unrivaled training, exposure and opportunities to some of the most exciting projects in the UK and worldwide.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a very competitive basic salary and package.