Senior Quantity Surveyor
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a renowned construction consultancy in Warrington. Your focus will be on water sector projects, on a major civils programme involving the construction and refurbishment of water treatment plants, pipelines, and associated heavy civils works as the Senior Quantity Surveyor
You will be working on a major programme in the water sector as the Senior Quantity Surveyor. Projects will include water treatment plants, pipelines, and associated heavy civil engineering projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will be responsible for the following duties as Senior Quantity Surveyor:
- Working closely with multidisciplinary teams from the client perspective
- Assessing, understanding, and managing the commercial aspects for the delivery of pre and post contract services as Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Validation of cost structures
- Production of accurate cost estimates
- Providing interim payment applications
- Giving procurement advice
- Assessing variations and working on claim assessments
- Cost reporting
- Working closely with the project managers and multi disciplinary teams
Desired Skills and Experience
- Quantity Surveying background in either the utilities, oil & gas or general civils and infrastructure sectors
- NEC contract experience is preferred but not essential should you show the ability learn and utilise efficiently
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or similar construction discipline is preferred
- Member of the RICS or ICES is preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company are an international construction consultancy, operating in all project sectors across the UK and worldwide. They maintain a vast network of offices on various continents, and provide unrivaled training, exposure and opportunities to some of the most exciting projects in the UK and worldwide.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a very competitive basic salary and package.