Senior Quantity Surveyor
A Senior Quantity Surveyor with NEC experience is required to join a major international construction consultancy on a £2.5bn aviation framework at a London airport. You will gain fantastic project exposure as a Senior Quantity Surveyor on one of the most exciting schemes in the UK, where career progression is unrivalled should you possess the drive and ambition to succeed. You will be joining the Asset Management programme team which involves predominantly fit - out projects, including heating, ventilation, and other fit – out elements on the airport.
You will be joining the Asset Management programme team, which will include working pre contract on predominantly fit - out projects, including heating, ventilation, and other fit – out elements on the airport.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To perform the role of pre – contract Senior Quantity Surveyor on allocated projects on the airport
- Conducting feasibility studies and writing procurement reports as the Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Managing estimating and cost planning activities to include taking ownership of and presenting the final cost plan
- To act as a key client interface on a day to day basis, ensuring that client objectives are met through the delivery of a premium cost management and quantity surveying service
- Working in an open plan office amongst client representatives, being able to emit confidence and professionalism in what you do
Desired Skills and Experience
- NEC contract experience is essential
- Able to be client facing and professional from a consultancy point of view on a day to day basis
- A steady career path as a Quantity Surveyor
- Experience managing projects (post contract) in the asset management / fit - out sector is essential
- Consultancy experience is preferred for this role
- Degree qualified or equivalent in Quantity Surveying or similar is strongly preferred
- Full or on route to full membership of the RICS or InstCES is strongly preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The employer is a leading international construction consultancy with offices worldwide. The company work on major projects in all sectors and are considered a market leader in delivering some of the largest and most prestigious construction projects worldwide.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a car allowance, pension, healthcare, and other attractive benefits. 75% off certain train lines is given.