Senior Quantity Surveyor - RoadsRef MAX7226 Job Posted 07/12/2016 Region London Location M25 and Outer London Salary Up to 65k Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Steve Thomas
A high calibre Senior Quantity Surveyor with civil infrastructure contracting experience is needed to join one of the premium contractors working on major road construction projects around the M25 and London and South East region.
One of the UK's major infrastructure civil engineering contractors is working on a range of major road construction projects around the M25 and London and South East region.
The projects are technically challenging and an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor is needed to perform a full range of QS duties for the contractor.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Sub-contract procurement and management
- Sub-contract valuations
- Cost plans and reporting
- Cost/value reconciliations
- Interim main contract valuations
- Change schedule management
- Pricing compensation events/variations
Desired Skills and Experience
- Sub-contract procurement and management experience
- Sub-contract valuation experience
- Measurement experience
- Cost plans and reporting familiarity
- Cost/value reconciliations experience
- Experience of pricing compensation events/variations
- A degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent is preferred
- MRICS, MInstCES or similar desired also.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A major UK and international construction contractor with building and civil engineering divisions.
This employer offers staff the opportunity to upgrade their qualifications through professional development and offers supervision for the completion of APC to achieve RICS chartership.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Car, pension & healthcare
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend