Senior Quantiy Surveying (FM)
A Senior Quantity Surveyor is required to work for one of the country's largest main contractors performing a Facilities Management role on large healthcare facilities within Nottingham city centre.
The project is a an 8 year, £240m contract to provide facilities management and estate transformation on large healthcare facilities within Nottingham city centre.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will work as part of a small commercial team based in Nottingham and report to the Commercial manager, whilst assisting with day-to-day Quantity Surveying duties such as:
- Making sure the company are protected adequately against variations
- Set and achieve contribution targets.
- Monitoring and controlling cost and value.
- Responsible for project Sub-Contractor procurement process.
- Compliance with project Contractual and Statutory obligations.
- Responsible for project cash flows and valuation registers.
- Assist in maintaining customer relationships.
- Assist in compliance with project Health and Safety targets.
- General project administration.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience of working within Facilities Management (FM) as a Quantity Surveyor would be a benefit but not essential
- Previous experience of working on hospital projects would be an advantage but not essential. Any experience on new build, refurbishment or fit-out would be transferable
- Candidates must have excellent written and verbal English
- Candidates must be proficient with the use of common IT packages such as Microsoft Office
A degree or similar equivalent qualification in a relevant subject such as Quantity Surveying is required.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is one of the largest and most reputable main contractors in the UK, capable of delivering projects across all sectors of construction and within Facilities Management. As a company, they offer the presence and diversity of work to fulfil any Quantity Surveyor's future ambitions.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Circa £40k - £50k + Car + Benefits