Senior Quantum AnalystRef MAX8538 Job Posted 21/01/2019 Region London Location Central London Salary £55k - £70k + package Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quantum Analyst with a strong Quantity Surveying background in Central London. You will be joining a multi-disciplinary international practice specialising in various forms of dispute resolution. The ideal candidate will be a Senior Quantity Surveyor with some financial sector experience, or a well-rounded Senior Quantity Surveyor with experience for the big four, a main contractor or a consultancy organisation. Experience of construction disputes is preferable however not essential.
As a Senior Quantum Analyst / Consultant you will be exposed to a wide variety of projects inclusive of building and engineering, in the UK and overseas working from a Central London office.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will be working as a Senior Consultant in the business providing support to a Director / Expert Witness on major claims and disputes in the domestic and international construction markets. You will spend much of your time using your Quantity Surveying / Quantum experience to expertly analyse documents to assess any grounds for unreasonable pricings, negligence, and other dispute related matters and reporting these findings in an expert report or in claim preparation / defence.
Some specific duties will include (not limited to):
• High level Quantum Analysis
• Supporting the Expert Witness on selected commissions
• Writing sections of Expert Reports
• Assessing contract termination
• Cost and Damages analysis
• Arbitration support
• Dispute resolution
Desired Skills and Experience
• Experience working at the level of Senior Quantity Surveyor or as a Quantum Consultant within a construction disputes consultancy
• Experience in the financial sector is a bonus however not essential
• Experience working for either a Main Contractor or PQS company are both considered
• Some exposure to construction disputes already is preferable
• Degree qualified is strongly preferred in Quantity Surveying or similar construction discipline
• A qualification in construction law or on route to achieving is a bonus, but relevant experience is more strongly preferred for this role
• MRICS, on route or willingness to achieve is important
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a multi-disciplinary international practice specialising in various forms of dispute resolution, claims and expert witness services.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company pay a highly competitive salary structure with private health, pension scheme, bonus and other unique benefits.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend