Senior Quantum Claims ConsultantRef MAX8981 Consultant Richard Poulter Region Australia and NZ Location Sydney, Australia Salary Negotiable Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 14/11/2020 Status Live: Interviewing now
Construction dispute resolution jobs dont get any more exicting than this! The Maxim recruitment team is on the look out for a bright and ambitious senior quantum claims consultant to join a leading global construction disputes consultancy and their expanding team in Sydney, Australia.
The client's team is undertaking expert and advisory roles on some of the highest profile engineering and construction disputes both domestically and internationally.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Forensically analysing documentation and data in an impartial manner from a quantum viewpoint
- Provide support to leading industry experts in international arbitration and litigation cases
- Communicate and liaise with all involved parties involved in the dispute (client, contractor, consultancy etc.) to attain relevant documents and records to carry out your analysis
- Provide impartial opinions on quantum related issues involved in disputes, backed up by facts
- Provide high level strategic advice to executive level management within construction businesses
- Write expert reports and provide assistance to the Expert in the drafting of sections of expert documents to be used when the dispute goes to court
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10+ years of experience working in senior commercial roles in large construction and engineering projects, with a background in claims submission and review
- Strong Quantity Surveying experience on live projects. Ideally on a range of projects, however most importantly you will have exposure to large value, complex projects.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills and a strong communicator with a professional manner
- An analytical mind, with the ability to look at issues in an impartial manner
- Stable career history demonstrating clear and continued career progression
- You will be degree qualified in quantity surveying or an equivalent discipline
- You will ideally be chartered to MRICS or MAIQS level, or actively working to a recognised professional accreditation in your chosen field.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is a multinational, specialist consultancy with offices across UK and across Australia. Their burgeoning team is undertaking expert and advisory roles on some of the highest profile engineering and construction disputes both domestically and internationally.
They are expanding their quantum team to build on this success and looking for like-minded candidates to take up the following positions in our Sydney office, specialising in matters of quantum. They will provide opportunities for personal and professional growth and the ability to learn from industry recognised leaders.
They foster a collegiate, flexible and friendly work environment complete with a competitive package and attractive benefits. The Maxim Recruitment team would be very pleased to hear from like minded professionals.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive salary, bonus and benefits available for the successful candidate
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend