Senior Quantum ConsultantRef MAX7856 Job Posted 07/02/2019 Region London Location Central London Salary £70k - £75k + package Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
Due to a large influx of work, an excellent opportunity for a Senior Consultant has arisen to join a leading Expert Witness consultancy in their London office. This is a great opportunity for someone with Quantum claims and disputes experience who wants to join a progressive consultancy with many opportunities within.
You will be a Senior Consultant within the business in a strong Quantum team on major disputes. This is a great opportunity for someone who wishes to take a step into a lead role within one of the leading Quantum Expert Witness consultancies in the near future.
Responsibilities and Duties
Job Duties include (not limited to):
- Write sections of Expert Reports to a high level as a Senior Quantum Consultant
- Provision of specialist expert advice to external clients
- To support provision of specialist expert advice on all alternative dispute resolution subject areas
- Take full responsibility for disputes up to a certain value under the supervision of the Associate / Director
- Deliver expert claims services in line with client briefs
Desired Skills and Experience
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong Quantum experience is key on disputes
- Ability to work in a team
- Shown experience of Quantity Surveying on major projects
- Experience in the Expert Witness sector is essential
- Good continuity of employment is strongly preferred
- Relevant construction / engineering degree or equivalent is strongly preferred
- Chartered Member of the RICS
Employing Company Overview and Profile
You will join a Top End specialist professional Expert Witness and Project Services consultancy that provides expert advice in the disciplines Quantum Assessment, Claims and Disputes, and construction costs management in the UK and overseas. This is a great opportunity for an individual who wants to work on national and international projects for a forward thinking company, that promotes opportunity from within.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offers a fantastic package inclusive of a pension contribution scheme, private healthcare for employees and family members, and a company bonus.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend