Senior Quantum ConsultantRef MAX8358 Job Posted 19/03/2019 Region London Location Central London Salary £60k - £85k + package Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
A Senior Quantum Consultant with Oil & Gas or Marine construction sector experience is required in Central London, to join an international construction expert witness practice.
You will initially be a Senior Quantum Consultant on disputes arising from major oil and gas, and marine sector construction disputes.
Responsibilities and Duties
The role available is to work as a Senior Quantum Consultant, providing support to Associates and lead Experts on large scale disputes in the oil and gas and marine sectors. You will be integral in analysing documents at an expert level and assessing any grounds for negligence or unreasonable pricings and reporting these findings.
The majority of this work will relate to the Arbitration and Litigation stages of major claims and disputes in the oil and gas and marine sectors. Over the course of your career here, you will likely be involved on multiple large scale projects and the role will offer exposure to an exciting variety of project sectors.
Some specific duties include:
• High level expert report writing
• Provision of specialist expert advice
• Assessing contract termination
• Expert Quantum Assessment
• Cost and Damages analysis
• Arbitration support
• Dispute resolution
Desired Skills and Experience
- Shown experience in the oil and gas or marine or ship building sector is essential
- Strong Quantity Surveying background, enabling and assisting in the continuance of high calibre Quantum Expert witness services by the company
- Strong continuity at previous employers
- Degree qualified
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a global consultancy with a specialist division in Expert Witness, Claims and Construction disputes services. They promote the improvement and training of staff at all levels, and provide unrivalled project and responsibility exposure to those showing the desire and ability to perform at a higher level.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a very competitive salary and package, with lucrative financial bonuses for high quality work.
- Senior Consultant Central London - £60k - £85k + package
- Associate Quantum Expert Central London - £90k - £110k + package
- Quantum Expert Central London - £110k - £125k + package
- Quantum Expert Leeds, West Yorkshire - £110k - £125k + package
- Associate Quantum Expert Leeds, West Yorkshire - £90k - £110k + package
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend