Senior RAMS Systems Assurance EngineerRef MAX7297 Job Posted 04/06/2019 Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong Salary Negotiable Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
Are you ready to lead a Systems Assurance team on a major railway project in Hong Kong to achieve RAMS objectives?
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to the Project System Assurance Manager, lead a team to manage the system assurance (SA) framework to achieve the Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety (RAMS) objectives
- Formulate and implement any necessary new strategies
- Conduct inspection activities for new railway projects
- Develop specifications for SA requirements, establish and implement related programmes and produce safety documents to demonstrate achievement of safety standards for the commencement of new railway operations.
- Conduct audits on consultants, contractors and suppliers
- Carry out technical analyses to ensure compliance with reliability and safety requirements
- Assure senior management that SQE policies and objectives as well as statutory and operational requirements in relation to railway operations are adhered to
- Overseas business travel is required
Desired Skills and Experience
- Min 10 years' relevant Systems Assurance experience of which 3 years should be in SA within in a railway environment.
- Previous experience in the application of system assurance / risk management in large-scale projects with international exposure is a must
- Previous experience in a management position in relevant disciplines required, relevant experience gained in a transport environment preferred
- A Chartered Safety Professional, a Chartered Engineer or equivalent preferred
- Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic Engineering or equivalent
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Major global infrastructure developer / operator with a vast portfolio of mega projects ongoing and in the pipeline. Expanding its operations / network and looking for an experienced candidate to fulfil this role.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Highly attractive salary and package available covering salary, housing, transport, medical, flights and a bonus scheme
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend