Senior Risk Engineer
A prestigious new opportunity in Hong Kong for anyone who wants to elevate their construction career path to the next level. Our client, a fast-growing public transport network in Hong Kong, is looking for an experienced Senior Risk Engineer to handle the risk management of their high-profile rail projects. If you’re looking for a new job in construction industry, this could be a great addition to your CV.
You will be based in our client’s HQ in Kowloon Bay working on several high-profile rail projects. The successful candidate will handle the project risk management ensuring that identification, assessment, and appropriate mitigation measures of risks on major projects are properly controlled and managed.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Deliver risk management practice across Capital Works Business Unit throughout all stages of new railway projects and cascade/support risk management practice to project teams
- Maintain project risk registers for new railway projects working in collaboration with the project team risk owners and by facilitating risk workshops to ensure that risk information is kept up to date and relevant to the project’s risk profile
- Implement an integrated suite of risk management procedures and conduct risk management and risk procedure training
- Manage risk management software system and prepare risk reports
- Carry out risk management audits on consultants and contractors and review their risk management submissions
Desired Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 6 years’ relevant experience in large scale multi-disciplined project implementation environments, of which 4 years should be in project delivery risk management.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Degree in a related discipline
Desired but not essential:
- Possession of Corporate Membership of a recognised professional institution
- Qualification with relevant experience in NEC Project Management
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a major public transport network in Hong Kong partially privatised in 2000. It is one of the most exciting construction companies in Hong Kong at the moment as it has the largest shareholder base in the area and is quickly expanding internationally. Their main goal is to offer innovative and sustainable services to cities all over the world. If you’re looking for a new challenging opportunity in the construction sector and a dynamic fast-growing company with a lot of career options, this could be the right fit for you.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Two-year renewable contract