Senior Site Engineer - Security Systems
A leading Security Systems Consultancy is looking for a site based Project Manager to manage the installation of commissions across the country. The hiring company are total solution providers, from design to installation. The successful candidate will manage the installation of security systems including CCTV networks, perimeter intruder detection systems and under vehicle scanning systems.
The comanies office is in Melton Mowbray in Leicestershire, where you will spend some time, however the majority of time will be spent on-site across the UK.
The hiring company work with leading Government agencies and high profile sites that need advanced security systems. Systems will range from CCTV to perimeter intruder detection and lots in between. Typical clients include the Home Office, Ministry of Defence and UK Borders Agency.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a Project Manager, you will manage one of the businesses repeat clients in the installation of a range of security systems on sites around the country. It may be necessary to stay overnight on installations that take more than one day, however full expenses will be paid by the company.
Typical duties will include:
- Working with contractors on site
- Co-ordinating engineers
- Ensuring install and commission is completed to a quality and timely manner
- Procurement of materials
- Managing the clients expectations and liaising with them on issues to ensure smooth operations with minimum impact to their business
- Taking projects through to final handover
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidates must be conscientious with a high level of customer service as you will be working closely with repeat clients to make sure their security needs are met
- Previous experience of installing security systems is desired
- Must be highly computer literate
- Must have a full UK Driving License
• Candidates must hold a full UK driving license
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company provides security solutions to areas that require the highest level of security protection.
They are a total solution provider, from design through to installation. This covers the correct testing methodology, system fine tuning, maintenance and complete with a full call out and support service.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
£25k - £30k + Company Vehicle