Senior Sustainability Consultant
A new Senior Sustainability Consultant role to join the Sustainability team of one of the largest construction consultancies in the UK.
Previous experience with BREEAM required for this Senior Sustainability Consultant role.
This premium cost consultancy employer offers flexible working arrangements.
The employer’s Sustainability team currently provides a range of services including BREEAM Assessments, SKA Assessments, CEEQUAL Assessments, Sustainability Statements, Energy Assessments, Life Cycle Assessments, Life Cycle Costing and Critical Analysis Assessments.
Successful Senior Sustainability Consultant will need to have previous BREEAM Experience and be a dynamic and solution focused individual.
This Senior Sustainability Consultant role is offered on a permanent basis only. This role can be based anywhere in the UK but, it will be tied to a London office.
There is significant scope for the right candidate to grow and take their abilities and skills to the next level.
Responsibilities and Duties
Some of the key responsibilities and duties of Senior Sustainability Consultant will include:
- Developing the business and exploring opportunities.
- Servicing existing clients and contracts.
- Inputting into bids and responding to bid queries.
- Presenting to clients and internal teams on sustainability issues.
- Help develop and evolve internal processes and outputs.
Desired Skills and Experience
Senior Sustainability Consultant must have:
- Previous experience of working in similar sustainability role
- Proven business development skills and abilities
- BREEAM Experience (preferably a licensed BREEAM assessor and / or BREEAM Accredited Professional status)
- A good understanding of the wider sustainability issues surrounding the construction industry
In addition to the above the following would be beneficial (but not essential):
- Understanding/qualifications in energy modelling/management – e.g. domestic or non-domestic EPC
- Understanding or qualification in other certification schemes – e.g. LEED, CEEQUAL, WELL and SKA
- Diverse range of sector experience, for example Health, Education, Industrial
- Other skills/capabilities – e.g. ISO 14001 certification, environmental assessment etc
- A BSc in a sustainability, environment, climate change, carbon management related discipline or similar
- Membership of a professional organisation, such as MIEMA desirable but not essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is one of the largest construction consultancies in the UK with offices situated throughout the England, Wales and Scotland, as well and an international presence.
Full details of this premium cost consultancy will be provided to the successful Senior Sustainability Consultant candidate.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Hybrid working arrangements
- A contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Full benefits will be disclosed to shortlisted Senior Sustainability Consultant Candidate