Site Commercial ManagerRef MAX8754 Job Posted 05/08/2019 Region Other Middle East Location Bahrain Salary Up to £114,000 Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Steve Thomas
A long established and very well regarded civil engineering and building contractor in Bahrain is urgently looking for a Site Commercial Manager to join a major new long term heavy civil engineering project in Bahrain in the Middle East. This new Site Commercial Manager job requires around 20 years experience including at least 5 years of managing civil engineering contracting projects.
A major civil engineering contracting contract for a Site Commercial Manager to manage on a large civils project in Bahrain. The project scope includes major tank foundations, underground steel pipework and bulk filling works. Strong civil engineering contracting experience is required in a Site Commercial Manager role on $100m++ projects
Responsibilities and Duties
- The Site Commercial Manager will be responsible for administering the contract and handling all remeasurement, variations, pricing updates and procurement issues.
- You will report to the Company Senior Commercial Manager and the General Manager.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 20 years experience working for a civil engineering main contractor in a Site Commercial Manager / Managing Quantity Surveyor / directly comparable cost & contracts related role.
- At least 5 years experience managing your own large projects successfully
- BSc Quantity Surveying is desirable
- MRICS or equivalent is desirable
- Previous experience working on traditional FIDIC style contracts would be advantageous
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A highly regarded building and civil engineering main contractor working in Bahrain and around the Middle East. Maxim has been working with this company for over 15 years and can highly recommend them
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Generous salary paid locally in Bahraini Dinars of up to BHD4,500 which equivalent to around GBP£9,500 a month ( GBP£110,000 a year )
Package in addition comprises:
Car, flights, schooling for up to 2 children, healthcare
Working week and leave cycle to be discussed at shortlisting and interview stage
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend