Spanish Speaking Delay AnalystRef MAX8752 Job Posted 02/07/2019 Region London Location Central London Salary £55k - £70k (DOE) Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
An exciting role exists for a bi-lingual Spanish and English speaking Delay Analyst, to work for a unique and highly reputable London-based Expert Witness Consultancy.
The successful candidate will work for a highly successful and growing global consultancy that perform expert witness services as the market leader within a unique sector of the construction industry. Due to significant work within the Latin America region.
The position would suit candidates with a strong planning background on live projects, who has either made the transition into Delay Analysis or is looking to make the transition.
The business as a whole work on some of the largest Delay related Expert assignments in the World.
Due to the nature of this role, the specific focus will largely be on major projects in the Latin America region, however you may not be limited to working on projects in this part of the world.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Critiquing claims including drafting and conducting critical path delay analysis
- Fact-finding, detailed analysis and quantification of delay and damages.
- Working with the internal team to determine events for claim issues
- Demonstration of delay occurring as a result of disruption/loss of efficiency.
- Programme critiques and delay analysis critiques.
- Preparation of fragnets and delay events chronology.
- Presenting analysis findings to clients and project stakeholders
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience as a construction planner or construction related engineer having developed and maintained construction programs
- Demonstrable knowledge of Primavera P3 and P6, Asta PowerProject & Microsoft Project
- Possess solid understanding of various delay analysis methods, the assumptions behind each, advantages & disadvantages of each, and the suitability of each method for a given circumstance.
- Delay analysis and report writing skills including hands-on experience of various prospective and retrospective delay analysis methods.
- Experience in project planning and controls.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent data management abilities.
- Constructive team member, contributing practically to the success of the team.
- Working under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- Analytical and goal oriented.
- Critical and creative thinking and ability to determine key issues
- Although not essential those that have experience of assisting an Expert Witness and drafting reports will possess an advantage.
- A Construction or Engineering Degree, or similar equivalent
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is the market leader in the provision of expert services within their niche area of operation within the construction industry. They are a global consultancy with offices throughout the UK, North America and Asia.
Successful candidates can expect to work for a highly successful and growing business, which has circa 40 staff working out of their London office. You will have the opportunity to work on major construction and engineering projects as well as working alongside leading industry experts.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
£55k - £70k (Depending on experience)
+ Bonus (Circa 10% on basic Salary)
+ Private Healthcare
+ Pension Scheme
+ 25 Days Holiday
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend