Team Leader Managing Quantity Surveyor
Large scale building and civil engineering construction projects in Hong Kong and PRC
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee and supervise pre-contract and post-contract works, cost planning, budget cost reporting, tendering and financial reporting
- Support the Senior Associate / Associate to whom you report on a day to day basis to ensure satisfactory provision of services adheres to Consultancy Agreement and to Client’s satisfaction.
- Manage the day to day operations of the team under your direct supervision.
- Manage team resources to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Work closely with client, consultants and designers on major build developments in Hong Kong
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in building services system is preferred for position based in PRC
- Experience in civil works / building services installation experience is required for position based in HK
- Able to lead a team and provide supervision to local PRC junior staff
- Fluent Mandarin and English
- Frequent travel to other PRC cities is required
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or similar discipline
- Professional qualifications such as MRICs or MHKIS
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Reputable International construction services company handling project management, cost management and facilities management on building construction and infrastructure projects.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary package
- Yearly bonus scheme
- Additional allowances
- Full medical coverage