Technical Quantum Director
An experienced quantum claims professional who has acted as an Expert Witness, is required to lead and develop a team of claims professionals in Central London. As part of this role, you will also be expected to help grow the business by gaining repeat business with current clients and developing new clients.
The hiring company will specialise in doing Quantum Expert Witness work and general claims & dispute resolution work in London and the South region.
Responsibilities and Duties
This is a senior management role within the business. You will be involved in making strategic business decisions and developing this sector of the business within the London and South region. You will also need to be able to manage a team of Claims / Expert Witness professionals in completing commissions and also assist in the mentoring and development of your teams skills.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidates must have considerable previous experience as acting as an Expert Witness
- Candidates should have a strong Quantum claims background
- Experience of managing clients and developing business through winning new work would be an advantage
- Excellent management skills are required. To day-to-day manage a team of professionals as well as the ability to help mentor and develop their skills
- Some exposure to Delay Analysis work would be advantageous but not essential.
- Candidates must hold a relevant qualification such as MSc or LLM in Construction Law or similar subjects
- Candidates must be degree qualified or hold similar equivalent qualification
- Candidates should be professionally qualified and hold a current membership to the RICS or similar equivalent professional body
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is a market leading name in their specialist sector of claims and dispute resolution. They are renowned for offering professional and innovative consultancy services. They have some of the World's leading claims professionals within the business and are widely regarded as an excellent employer where employees can be trained and mentored to help develop their skills.
They have operated in the UK and Europe for over 40 years and now have offices in the Middle East, Asia and North America, making them one of the World's largest and most successful companies in the claims sector.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Highly Competitive Basic Salary (Circa £130k - £180k)
+ Company Car
+ Private Health Cover