Telecoms Build Manager
One of the UK's largest main contractors are looking for Build Managers in the South region to work within their telecoms division. As Build Manager, you will be responsible for leading the operational team in installing the infrastructure such as telephone masts as part of an ongoing contract the company has with blue chip clients in the telecoms sector.
The hiring company have ongoing contracts with blue chip clients in the telecoms sector to construct masts and deliver vital infrastructure work. Projects will be throughout the London and home counties.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Acceptance of the sites following declaration from the Operations Manager
- Ensuring all on site activities are managed to operational high standards and within the commercial budgetary constraints
- Delivery of KPI’s & generic milestones
- Ordering of equipment for sites, subsequently ensuring successful programming and delivery of all equipment
- Attending site by site reviews with customer as required
- Reporting up to Senior Management of the business and to the customer when required
- Liaison internally with Finance and commercial to site specifics and costs
- Continuous improvement and sharing best practice
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidates will come from a Site/ Project Management background
- Candidates must have previous experience working in a similar role within the telecoms sector
- Strong management skills and able to organise and lead small production teams
- Candidates must be highly IT literate
- Candidates must hold valid qualifications / certificates such as SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid
- Candidates will ideally hold some form of formal qualification in a relevant subject such as Project Management
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company are one of the UK's largest main contractors by turnover and are a FTSE 250 listed company. As a business they work across all sectors of the construction industry, giving employees unrivaled career opportunities within the business. They have offices throughout the UK and employ more than 5,500 employees.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
£45k - £55k + Car Allowance + Medical Cover + Pension