A design and construction company who specialise in structural steel, façades and cladding building solutions is seeking an experienced Tendering Manager to oversee all aspects within the Tendering Department.
Due to continued expansion a reputable steel, façades, and cladding specialist is seeking an experienced Tendering Manager to join their Hong Kong operations. You will report directly to Executive Management and will oversee your own team of staff.
Various structural steel, façade, cladding and curtain wall projects in Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage all aspects of the Tendering Department
- Oversee tender preparation through to contract award
- Develop tendering procedures, schedules, systems and ensure these are followed by team members
- Review pricing and conduct risk assessments
- Attend regular management meetings to report on your department
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience working in a similar role in Hong Kong
- Contractor based experience is preferred
- Previous experience working on structural steel, curtain wall, roofing, façade and cladding projects is an advantage
- Strong communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Competent I.T. skills
- Construction related degree or similar qualification is preferred
- Professionally recognised membership such MRICS or MHKIS is an advantage
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A reputable specialist contractor that due to continued success in the Asia region is now undergoing significant expansion. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business with a large portfolio of ongoing projects and ambitious expansion plans for the future.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Attractive salary package based on experience and current salary
- Generous yearly bonus scheme
- 5 day working week
- Good future career prospects and progression opportunities