Contracts and Procurement Manager
- Projects will typically be within the civils & infrastructure sector. For example Roads, Bridges and Utilities.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead and manage a team of technical and commercial staff on tender evaluations
- Preparation of technical and financial evaluations and recommendations for award
- Presentation of technical and financial evaluations to the client and higher authorities
Desired Skills and Experience
- A degree qualification (or similar equivalent) is essential
- Membership to a relevant professional such as the RICS is essential
- Sound knowledge of all engineering and commercial aspects of major civil and infrastructure projects including roads, bridges and utilities
- Experienced user of MS Office and advanced MS Excel user
- Excellent report writing skills
- Previous experience in the Middle East is an advantage
- Excellent English communication skills. Both written and verbal.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a globally recognised, Blue Chip Consultancy capable of performing a range f consultancy services to its clients. They are a UK based consultancy with regional offices worldwide and are widely regarded as a great company to work for.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- 55k - 62.5k QAR per month
- Private Medical Insurance (Family)