Delay Analyst Managing Consultant
Delay Analyst Managing Consultant opportunity for an experienced planner, engineer, or related professional with experience in quantum forensic analysis to move into specialist claims and disputes division to work on some of the largest national and international construction projects currently in arbitration or litigation and be a part of an expanding and highly regarded team.
The client is looking for as a Delay Analyst Managing Consultant to support leading delay experts involved in international arbitration and litigation.
This client is seeking candidates who are most experienced professionals in the expert advisory sector in construction dedicated to progressing their career in Delay Analysis work. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the global leading expert advisory consultancies and stride towards a career in construction disputes.
Acting as the lead assistant by working as a Delay Analyst Managing Consultant for a world- renowned Quantum experts on some of the largest national and international projects in arbitration and litigation. As a Delay Analyst Managing Consultant, you can join and be part of a highly experienced construction disputes team. The work is London based with scope of national and international travel.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Drafting expert reports and leading analysis for the final reports
- Managing budgets, fee reports of the projects
- Owing and directs presentation, proposals, and reports
- Managing workload and tasks for the wider project team
- Reviewing documents on varied project types in a broad range of industries like infrastructure, oil and gas, and residential
- Drafting project and fee proposals for large projects
- Ability to win own expert appointments
- Presenting and leading in client meetings
- Actively Developing and training team members
- Regularly bidding for and seeking out new opportunities for project work
- Attending and organising marketing and client events
Desired Skills and Experience
- Suitable candidates will have around 10 - 15 years of work experience in the construction industry in a planning, engineering, or related professional construction job role with a good understanding of how projects are built
- Able to use Ms Excel to an advanced level and should be comfortable with large sets of data
- Candidate must have more than 3-year experience in performing Quantum forensic analysis
- Experience of drafting project and fee proposal, and external reports
- Candidate should have experience in managing a wider team in a project
- Exceptional report writing skills
- Candidates must have excellent analytical skills, and strong attention to detail
- Candidates must be seriously motivated, energetic, pro-active, and professional to work in a specialist delay analysis environment
- Strong communication skills both written and spoken are essential
- Candidates should be degree qualified in construction related field such as civil engineering, project management, construction management, or related area
- Candidate should be RICS or MRICS qualified
- MSc in a relevant field would be an advantage
Employing Company Overview and Profile
This hiring company is a large and leading international disputes consultancy with offices throughout the UK. They provide programme management, forensic delay, project management, and quantity surveying expert work services.
They can offer successful candidates a fantastic career in construction disputes, working alongside some of the most reputable experts in the UK. You will gain exposure to an enviable variety of disputes related work on projects all around the World, whilst being based in their London office.