A Quantity Surveyor with some experience of working on the pre and post-contract sides of complex aviation construction projects is required to work for a leading Dubai-based consultancy.
This is a pre and post-contract role to assist the client with tasks such as cost plans, feasibility studies and estimates as well as post-contract administration of the project.
The successful candidate will be based at the client’s office and on site on a prestigious large scale aviation construction and redevelopment assignment
Responsibilities and Duties
In this role, you will report to the Senior Quantity Surveyor and work closely with a team of QS and PM staff on a commission to complete pre-contract and post-contract work
Specific tasks will include assisting with the following:
- Administrating of contracts associated with new airport terminals
- Procurement of contractors
- Tender evaluation
- Cost Planning
- Feasibility Studies
- Live contract administration
- Final accounts and cost reports
- Client liaison
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidates will have some pre-contract experience working for either a consultancy or directly for a client organisation
- Some exposure to projects within the aviation sector would be advantageous
- Candidates who have worked as part of a pre-contract team on large complex projects as well as having post-contract experience are desired
- Candidates must have strong client-facing skills
- Strong communication skills as well as excellent verbal and written English
- Candidates must hold a degree qualification or similar equivalent. Due to the clients requirements for approval onto the project, candidates must also have a minimum of 5 years post graduate experience in quantity surveying following the successful completion of their QS degree.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
This company is a dynamic quantity surveying/commercial management/cost consultancy that has been established in Dubai for many years. Full details of this exciting employer provided to shortlisted candidates.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- 30k - 40k AED p/m (depending on experience)
- Working Hours: 7.45am - 5.15pm
- 26 days holiday + public holidays