Exciting opportunity in the Hong Kong construction jobs sector. Our client, Hong Kong-based construction and engineering contractor is looking to hire an experienced and energetic Quantity Surveyor to work on the Terminal 2 expansion project at the Hong Kong airport.
You’ll be working at the Hong Kong Airport on the Terminal 2 expansion project. Transport to/from the airport will be provided.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide accurate and timely cost planning advice, and price variations
- Help with claims
- Provide cost and commercial advice at all stages of the project development process and property life cycle.
- Ensure you provide professional, timely and reliable advice on all aspects of project, property, and premises management.
- Provide reliable cost, value, and risk advice
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10+ years’ experience
- Strong experience in cost planning and working for main contractor
- All round experience preferred: tendering, pre- and post- contract administration, claims
- Strong English skills written and verbal
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Relevant degree or higher certificate
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a Hong Kong construction and engineering contractor focusing on civil, building, foundations, E&M, facades, and interiors works and design. They have an annual turnover of US$2.5 billion and employ over 7,000 staff. They offer a stable construction career path to their employees and are probably one of the best construction companies to work for in terms of main contractor jobs.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Transport to/from site