Senior Corporate Quality Manager International Business
A prestigious new opportunity in Hong Kong for anyone who wants to elevate their career path to the next level.
Our client, a fast-growing international transportation business, is looking to appoint an experienced Senior Corporate Quality Manager to deliver the QMS for its International business units.
If you’re looking for career move with a highly reputed global employer, head-quartered in Hong Kong, this could be the job for you?
You’ll be based in one of the client’s head offices in Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Enhance the overall Second Line of Defence (“2LoD”) risk management capability outside of the Client's core business in Hong Kong, focusing on subsidiary and affiliate businesses in the United Kingdom, Sweden, and Australia
- Manage and implement the corporate quality assurance strategies and programmes to ensure the compliance with Client's requirements as well as local regulatory and industry requirements
- Engage department heads, project leaders and senior management under International Business to tangibly influence best quality outcomes
- Act as an independent auditor to conduct risk-based audits, assurance reviews and investigations related to International Business, and make appropriate recommendations to senior management
- Utilise the assurance database to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of quality assurance activities
- Develop and strengthen quality assurance governance framework according to best practices as well as the Client's requirements
- Plan and implement initiatives to nurture a culture of continuous improvement and promote quality awareness
Desired Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 12 years’ relevant experience, preferably gained in transportation industry or large-scale railway and infrastructure construction projects, of which 4 years should be at managerial level
- Proven experience in strategic planning and implementation of governance frameworks with strong knowledge of internal controls, business assurance systems and assurance databases
- Possession of auditing qualifications from an internationally recognized institution is preferred
- Strong stakeholder and project management skills with excellent interpersonal, communication and report writing skills
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Bachelor degree qualifications in a relevant discipline
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a major public transport network in Hong Kong partially privatised in 2000. It is one of the most exciting construction, engineering and operating companies in Hong Kong with one of the largest shareholder base in the area and is quickly expanding internationally.
Their main goal is to offer innovative and sustainable services to cities all over the world. If you’re looking for a new challenging opportunity in the construction sector and a dynamic fast-growing company with a lot of career options, this could be the right fit for you.