Senior Quantity SurveyorRef MAX7500 Job Posted 16/10/2018 Region London Location Central London Salary £55k - £60k + package Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
A Senior Quantity Surveyor is required to join an established, medium sized and growing construction consultancy in their central London office, working on major building projects. You will be a Senior Quantity Surveyor working on projects up to £100m in the commercial, industrial, retail, and commercial residential sectors.
You will be a Senior Quantity Surveyor working on major projects in the building sector. Project values will rise up to £100m and sectors include commercial, industrial, retail, and commercial residential.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will be fully responsible for the cost management of your own schemes and projects, or assist on the major projects dependent on your experience
- You may be responsible for the management and guidance of Junior Quantity Surveyor(s) depending on your experience and capability
- Be fully responsible pre and post contract works on given projects
- Have an enthusiasm to be involved in being the face of the company, getting involved in business development aspects, and winning future work
- Duties such as tender applications, reporting on tenders, assembly of contract documentation, cost reporting and valuations, agreement of final accounts, take offs, and budget estimating.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience for a consultancy organisation
- Building project experience (new build or refurbishment / fit – out / mechanical and electrical)
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or other relevant discipline
- MRICS status, full member or close to achieving full Membership
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The interviewing company is an established medium sized construction consultancy with offices in London and the Midlands. Their London office employs multi-disciplinary staff on major and minor building projects. They provide fantastic training and project exposure.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company pay health, pension, bonus, and other competitive elements included in their package.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend