A Site Manager is required to work for a market leading refurbishment contractor based in London. You will work for a market leading main contractor who specialise in complex and high end refurbishment projects in the Central London area.
Typical projects values will be in the region of £2m - £10m and often with repeat prestigious clients, which include the Crown Estate to give some indication of the quality of work that they are used to delivering.
Their specialist in house expertise includes (but are not limited to):
- Specialist Structural Installations
- Temporary Works Design and Installation
- Concrete and Structural Works Solutions
- Basement Construction
- Building Services Design and Installation
- Design and Build Projects
- Penthouse and Airspace Projects
- Luxury Residential Projects
Responsibilities and Duties
As Site Manager for the business, you will be the hiring companies lead site based member of staff on your chosen project(s). You will directly report progress to the Contracts Manager and will occasionally need to update / liaise with the relevant Director where required. You will need to be capable of following procedures relating to the recording and documentation of site progress.
You will manage the day to day running of the site, ensuring the companies health and safety procedures are followed by all site based staff, as well as ensuring that any client specific instructions relating to working practices are met.
You will be responsible for ensuring that work is carried out in a timely manner, whilst not compromising on quality. This will include any in house staff as well as any sub-contractor staff involved on the project.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a Site Managerial role on projects upwards of £2m in value
- Ideally you will have a good knowledge of the refurbishment sector. Including structural refurbishments and Building Services
- Ideally you will have worked on high end, luxury projects previously
- A proven track record of being part of teams and sites that have delivered projects on time & budget
- Candidates will ideally be qualified to HND standard or a similar equivalent qualification. However relevant experience is deemed more important.
- Must hold CSCS card, SMSTS and relevant Health & Safety training
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is a specialist Refurbishment Contractor based in Central London. They work on high value, complex refurbishment projects in the London area and boast a prestigious list of clients. Therefore, they can offer candidates the opportunity to work on luxury, high end projects in popular London locations.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Basic Salary: £40k - £55k (DOE)
Travel Allowance + Pension