Due to continued success we are now recruiting for a Sub Agent with BIM experience to work around the South East of England to cover the Buckinghamshire/ Bedfordshire/ Northants/Cambridgeshire regions
The main purpose of this role is to be responsible for the management of the site in order to achieve required project delivery to the customer’s objectives, while maintaining standards of health and safety, quality, environmental impact and cost control.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Support the Site Agent or Project Manager in the execution of their duties, and management of smaller construction contracts
- Management of site staff operatives and sub-contractors
- Provide method statements, hazard risk assessments and project management plans
- Understand tender allowances and monitor contract costs against agreed budgets
- Preparing and monitoring programmes of work
- Assessment and engagement of sub-contractors
- Manage design co-ordination
- Manage contracts to ensure timely and profitable completion of contracts
- Inform, consult and involve local groups as necessary
- Foster good relations and reputation with clients
Desired Skills and Experience
- A good communicator with the ability to instruct and direct staff
- A good organiser, both of self and others with the ability to think in advance
- Experienced in people management and motivation of staff
- Experience with a main contractor and in-depth experience of BIM
- Significant main contractor civils experience including Roads, Earthworks, Drainage, Highways and Infrastructure.
- A relevant industry qualification (SMSTS or equivalent)
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a regionally structured civil engineering firm, working out of nearly 10 different offices across the country and employing around 300 staff. They undertake projects ranging from £500,000 to £50m in value.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Company car or car allowance
- Life assurance cover
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme and an employee assistance programme.