Exciting opportunity in the Hong Kong construction jobs sector. Our client, a top tier Hong Kong-based construction and engineering contractor, is looking to hire an experienced and energetic Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on the Terminal 2 expansion project at the Hong Kong airport.
You’ll be working at the Hong Kong Airport on the Terminal 2 expansion project. Transport to/from the airport will be provided.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide accurate and timely cost planning advice, and price variations
- Provide cost and commercial advice at all stages of the project development process and property life cycle.
- Sub-contractor management
- Attending site meetings
- Establishing effective processes and systems to be utilised throughout the project life cycle.
- Post-contract commercial duties
- Managing the bespoke or NEC contracts
- Provide reliable cost, value, and risk advice
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10+ years’ of relevant project experience
- Strong experience in cost planning and contract administration
- Experience of working with a main contractor
- All round experience is preferred in tendering, pre- and post- contract administration, claims
- Strong English skills written and verbal
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Relevant degree or higher certificate
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a Hong Kong construction and engineering contractor focusing on civil, building, foundations, E&M, facades, and interiors works and design. They have an annual turnover of US$2.5 billion and employ over 7,000 staff. They offer a stable construction career path to their employees and are probably one of the best construction companies to work for in terms of main contractor jobs.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Attractive salary and benefits package available to the successful candidate.
- Transport to/from site