3D DraftsmanRef MAX6067 Job Posted 29/03/2017 Region Macau Location Macau Salary HKD$30k-50k p/m Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
Summary of 3D Draftsman Job Vacancy - Macau
One of the worlds leading contractors is now looking for an experienced 3D Draftsman to join their Macau team. The successful applicant will be work on a fantastic project in Macau which would boost any construction professionals work experience.
The largest and most prestigious club in Macao is now expanding with Phase 3, the fifth hotel tower. The design of the new tower combines dramatic public spaces and generous guest rooms with innovative engineering and formal cohesion. This one-of-a-kind hotel will become an iconic landmark in Macao.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create and handle detailed CAD drawings for production.
- Support the design department with necessary drawings from concept to handover.
- Provide layouts, general arrangements and detailed technical drawings.
- Manage development and review of 3D construction models, including liaison with consultants & subcontractors.
- Manage a small team of draftsmen.
- Assist the project team in using 3D models and extracting required information.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Skilled in 3D software including Rhino, Revit & Tekla, and 2D software including Autocad.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Cantonese is necessary.
- Immediately availability or short notice period will be an advantage.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is one of the biggest names in the worldwide construction industry. They have major civil engineering as well as building construction projects all over Macau, but also have a global outreach with different branches and sister companies and gaining over 130,000 employees.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend