Summary of Architect Job Vacancy - Lantau Island (Hong Kong)
Are you ready for an excellent opportunity?
An experienced Architect is required to join a well-known international company with projects all over the world. Reporting to Manager, Architect & Facilities Engineering, the successful candidate will be responsible for the architectural related aspects; including but not limited to preparation of design, scope and solution development and managing design consultants.
Extensive training and supports and excellent career development opportunities are provided.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage external consultant firms on the design solutions, to ensure the design complies with statutory requirements and Company standards, keep proper documentation records in the design database.
- Collect design requirements from the end-users and creative team, provide an integrated design which has incorporated the requirements
- Take lead in establishing and maintaining a good partnership and collaboration with consultants and contractors
- Work with Sourcing and Procurement to prepare design documents for tendering purpose, liaise and agree upon together with Project Manager on procurement strategy
- Review and approve design and material submissions from contractors and perform regular site inspection to monitor workmanship
*Appointment will be made on 3-year renewable contract terms*
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in project management of large to medium scale of building and commercial projects
- Familiar with architectural requirements from local statutory bodies and familiar with up-to-date industry practices
- Knowledge with CAD drafting and 3D rendering, as well as other design software is required
- Independent, a solution provider with excellent communication skill
- Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese is required
- Degree holder in Architectural Studies or any related disciplines
- Member of HKIA or relevant professional qualification is required
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a world-class international firm with projects all over the world. Employees are greatly valued in this company, By joining them, you will be offered the opportunity to participate in comprehensive trainings and experiecne excellent career development.