Assistant E&M Manager
Are you looking to work for clients? A major developer in HK is now hiring competent Assistant E&M Manager for a series of renovation projects in Hong Kong!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee and manage day to day operation and preventive maintenance of all E&M services, refurbishment, improvement works and interior fitting out projects.
- As part of the E&M team, Assist the E&M Manager in site matters and daily operations
- Act as a project coordinator with consultants and contractors in renovation, A&A works and development projects
- Manage budgets, progress and effectiveness of work
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 6 years' experience in project coordination and management role
- Track record of relevant E&M projects
- Degree in Building Services Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a major developer in HK and has a good reputation on quality deliveries on some of the most iconic projects.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Competitive salary package is on offer for the right individuals.