Assistant Project Quantity Surveyor
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will have client exposure and ensure that client objectives are met through the delivery of a value added cost management service.
- You will be assisting in the commercial activities on major work-streams, projects and programmes to deliver commercial control.
- Assisting with Planning, delivery and Management of all procurement activities to deliver contracts and frameworks.
- Assisting with estimating and cost planning
- Assisting with the construction, engineering, supply and service contracts.
- Assist with the formulation of negotiation parameters, analysis and interpretation of commercial data to enable successful negotiation.
- Identifying and assessing potential risks to commercial agreements and supplier performance.
- Working within a team of commercial staff
Desired Skills and Experience
- Relevant Post graduate qualifications are beneficial but by no means essential
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent is strongly desired
- RICS/CIOB/ACostE membership is desired, or willingness to complete
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The interviewing company is a £billion+ management, engineering and development consultancy with a global reach spanning numerous continents. They have a vast network of offices in almost 150 countries which give them a local market insight backed by world class expertise to deliver excellence for every client. They are at the forefront of the industry, and provide clients with the full spectrum of programme and commercial management services by providing multi-disciplinary teams who are capable of serving the most exciting projects on the globe.