Responsibilities and Duties
The successful candidate will be seconded into the client and be the lead claims contact on the project.
- Previous experience on oil and gas related projects is essential
- Significant experience in claim preparation / defence and dispute resolution
- Experienced in Forensic investigation of causes of delay, delay analysis, quantum analysis, analysis of large quantities of data and the preparation of claim narratives with supporting documentation
- Exposure to expert witness work would be an advantage but not essential
- Be able to demonstrate the standard of their written work • Excellent all round communication skills
- Previous experience of working in the Middle East is desired
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is a leading claims consultancy in the claims sector with a large presence in the Middle East region.